Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joycette vs. Christian. J/K. Neat vs. Sloppy People.

Neat vs. Sloppy people by Suzanne Britt was read in class by me and my best friend, Christian. We each fall into one of the categories, me being the neat one, Chris being the sloppy one. This is a funny story which is all true. Everything she described neat and sloppy people doing was true. And in part she was trying to defend herself and say that sloppy people are maybe not better, but are more sentimental I guess, and keep everything, while neat people throw everything away because they feel it is unnecessary to keep. Which is not true because I do keep everything that is important to me, its just in a box in my room. Nice. Neat. And organized. :]
AND CHRISTIANS ROOM ANNOYS ME.
EVERYTHING IS EVERYWHERE.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: